Contact form generates "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" email

I have read and followed instructions that other users of these forums left and nothing works. The problem is the following:

Every time a customer uses my contact form, I don't get an email notification of their message. Instead, I get an email saying "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender". I have already done this:

1. Changing from PHP mail () to SMTP in Advanced Preferences > Email - Didn't work.

2. Checking SMTP details are correct and send test email from Advanced Preferences > Email - All correct, test email works perfectly.

3. Editing line in ContactController.php, replacing "$from" with "null" - No edit was needed.

So I'm at a loss here. Needless to say, email notifications for new orders, customers, etc, work perfectly. I just don't know how I can make the contact form send my new message notifications!! 

Anybody knows???? Thanks!

Your mail server likely does not allow for mail relay.

The problem is that when a customer contacts you, Prestashop sends the email FROM the customers email address, not YOUR email address.  This is considered mail relay, and most mail servers do not allow for it.

If this is the problem, then you will need to alter your Mail.php class, so that it enforces all mail sent from your store, are send FROM your email address.

Have you checked Customer > Contacts and made sure the email addresses are valid? Is there any information in the return email about why it was rejected?

Thank you so much rocky! I didn't see the obvious and thought it was a technical problem, when the solution was in Customer > Contacts. I can't thank you enough!!   :D  :D  :D