Canada Post Contract Rates and Labels Module Issues

Hi,

I have a module I purchased via prestashop and I seem to be having numerous issues with it.  I have prestashop version 1.6.1.10 with "Canada Post Contract Rates and Labels Module".  The issues I have with this module are 1) when in Shipping -> Carriers (select one of the carriers generated by module let's say Canada Post (Expedited)) -> Shipping locations and costs and choose Tax as CA Standard Rate causes the carrier to disappear from the Front Office Shipping section of order process. 2) The shipping delivery timeline for a destination which is far away is displaying one day when in fact it should be 4 days. 3) The shipping price seems to be incorrect as well.  Is there anybody that used this module with success? I have contacted the original developer but they want extra money to resolve the issues and they seem to be not getting back now, its been two weeks with many emails sent to developer with no response.  If there is someone who can provide help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Khawer