Sharing carts?

maesal

Hello,

I'm running a PS 1.6.1.2 and I want to create carts and sharing them to my customers, then when they will receive the link they just have to open the cart and place the order. I checked Prestashop addons and I didn't found any module for doing this. Do you know if there is any way of doing what I want?

Many thanks.

Cheers.

You can create a shopping cart by logging in to a special account and then adding add all required products to shopping cart . then assign the shopping cart to the customer - you may need to use database tool to change this in table ps_cart. (But it should easy to create a tool for that).

Hello,

I'm running a PS 1.6.1.2 and I want to create carts and sharing them to my customers, then when they will receive the link they just have to open the cart and place the order. I checked Prestashop addons and I didn't found any module for doing this. Do you know if there is any way of doing what I want?

Many thanks.

Cheers.

You can create a backoffice order and send a link to the customer (there's a button at the end of the page)

• Like 2

Thanks for your help.

The purpose of the link for sharing the cart will be putting this link in forums, blogs, etc... so the potential customers will have the cart ready to be paid and I think that the sales will increase for sure.

I do not think there is an easy way to do that without custom coding. 

you may create a link that contains the list of product IDs and then add create a new shopping cart when user click this link.

Yes, I think that this is what I wanted ;)