Good morning,

I wish changing the display order of some site links

Thus, as far as products are concerned, I would have to replace this

45-name-of-product.html

by this

name-of-product-45.html

Same for the category:
name-of-the-category-2.html

I found class and functions allowing to change the links displaying as I want (class Link, functions getProductLink(), getCategoryLink()) but when I go to the pages with the new links, I have the following error message: "this product is no longer available

Yet I tried to change the rules in the .htaccess but apparently I had to make mistakes

Here the line of .htaccess before the update:

RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\-([0-9]+)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$3$1 [L,E]

RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\-([0-9]+)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$5&isolang;=$1$3 [L,E]

RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\-([0-9]+)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$4&isolang;=$1$2 [L,E]

RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\-([0-9]+)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$4$2 [L,E]

After my update

RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$1$3 [L,E]

RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$3&isolang;=$1$5 [L,E]

RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$2&isolang;=$1$4 [L,E]

RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /nom_du_site/product.php?id_product=$2$4 [L,E]

Thanks !