How to change the text "MENU_CONFIGURE"

It works fine on my PrestaShop v1.7.1.0 Beta website:

post-13933-0-53214100-1488610223_thumb.jpg

Here's what I see when I go to Localization > Translations and select "Installed module translations", "ps_contact_info" and "Polski (Polish)", then switch to  "Shop" translations:

post-13933-0-45500500-1488610392_thumb.jpg

If you're not seeing this, I guess you'll have to wait for PrestaShop v1.7.1.0 to be released.

I found expression "menu_configure" and translated in these sections:

International -> Translations

Installed modules translation

Module: ps_contactinfo

ModulesContactInfoShop

International -> Templates translation

ContactInfoShop

International -> other translations

but without result.

• 1 month later...

You have to go to International -> Translations and on "Modify Translations" section choose "Themes translations", your theme, the language you want to edit and click modify.

Then on the page you will be directed search for the term "menu_configure".

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have same problem (czech translation of presta), neither of these steps works - I tried to ovewrite 'menu_configure' title in both theme and ps_contact module translation , but everytime I save changes, nothing happens and text automaticaly changes back to 'menu_configure'. I'd be greatful for any advice.

post-1399561-0-12135900-1495094827_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Have you tried to empty cache from both prestashop installation and browser?

I have tried it but it didn't solve my problem - it seems like I can't save any changes in this particular field in translation of module. Once I try to refresh back office page where I changed the title (menu_configure to Kontakty), all the changes are restored back to default text and no change happens in the front office. I can save changes in the translation of the theme and once I refresh BO page it stayes changed but it still has no impact on the text on the FP. 

• 3 months later...

I have tried it but it didn't solve my problem - it seems like I can't save any changes in this particular field in translation of module. Once I try to refresh back office page where I changed the title (menu_configure to Kontakty), all the changes are restored back to default text and no change happens in the front office. I can save changes in the translation of the theme and once I refresh BO page it stayes changed but it still has no impact on the text on the FP. 

Hello

Same problem here... I`m from Czech Republic too, so is it possible that we are facing some local issue?

Thanks very much for every help in advance!

• 6 months later...
On 2. 9. 2017 at 11:02 PM, miceex said:

Hello

Same problem here... I`m from Czech Republic too, so is it possible that we are facing some local issue?

Thanks very much for every help in advance!

Dobrý den, už jste ten problém vyřešil? U starší verze 1.7.0.4 jsem překlad vyřešil přes Admin > překlady, ale ve verzi 1.7.3 to nefunguje. V administraci změna uložena. Ve Front Office změna neprojevena. Sedím nad tím už týden a nemůžu s tím hnout. Kdybyste to měl pořešené, napište prosím. Děkuji M.Z.

Dobrý den,

postupně jsem si tvořil a doplňoval návod k instalaci, zde je část, týkající se překladů (je to přes x verzí, něco snad bude platit)

ROZŠÍŘENÍ -> International -> Překlady
Typ překladu: Installed modules translation
Modul: ps_contactinfo
ModulesContactInfoShop
- neprojevilo se

ROZŠÍŘENÍ -> International -> Překlady šablon
ContactInfoShop
- neprojevilo se

ROZŠÍŘENÍ -> International -> Ostatní překlady
dát vyhledat řetězec _configure
- neprojevilo se

ROZŠÍŘENÍ -> International -> Překlady -> Překlady šablon
vyhledat menu_configure
přeložit na kontakt

Jinak po tom, co jsem dva víkendy zabil neúspěšnými pokusy o upgrade z 1.7.2.5 na 1.7.3.0, přičemž e-shop vždy zkolaboval (známá hláška [Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeDb] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: " " )  - a nebyl to poslední případ, kdy jsem byl z Presty zoufalý a hledal po fórech, jak ji přemluvit, aby dělala to, co koneckonců má, zálohoval, obnovoval, nastavoval chmody, php proměnné atd.  - už na další upgrady rezignuji a zakonzervuji e-shop na verzi 1.7.2.5. A budu-li někdy dělat další obchod, tak rozhodně ne na téhle platformě, na to už nemám nervy.

Radek Tůma

• 5 weeks later...

Zdravím,

stejný problém na 1.7.3.0.

Navíc při vyhledávání v Mezinárodní - Překlady - Překlady šablon mi naleyne sice 2 výskyty, ale zobrazí pouze jeden (Store information). Při úpravě se sice zapíše do databáze, ale na front page se neprojeví (ani po clear cache).

Nakonec jsem vyřešil "prasečinou" v podobě přímé editace .tpl souborů v themes/classic/modules/ps_contactinfo, kde se nahradí {l s='Store information' d='Shop.Theme.Global'} za překlad, který chcete (napr. Kontakt)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I found out and solved this problem, it is in translation section of your theme. Then don´t search for MENU_CONFIGURE, but go to Shop-> Theme -> Global and there on page 3 i think you´ll find textbox - Store information, inside it is menu_configure and that you can change to Kontakt.. 

:-)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ibrahim4115 said:

Hi, I found out and solved this problem, it is in translation section of your theme. Then don´t search for MENU_CONFIGURE, but go to Shop-> Theme -> Global and there on page 3 i think you´ll find textbox - Store information, inside it is menu_configure and that you can change to Kontakt.. 

:-)

Nice, works like a charm. Thank you