PS 1.7 DropDown/Radio search delete other set filters randomly

Hello everyone, i'm experiencing a problem with both prestashop 1.7.0.4 and 0.5 in both apache for windows and for linux.

When using layered filters (even with the original database data), if i set up some (more than one) filters as dropdown or radio, when i select a filter value in one of the filters (both checkbox, radio or dropdown) SOMETIME a previously selected dropdown or radio filter is reset to no selected value. If i repeat the selection using a different sequence (for example setting dropdown values first, then checkbox values) the filters work. Checkbox filter are never reset to none. Just radio and dropbox ones after reload due to change in any of the selected filters values (but this is not happening consistently).

I can't figure out what is happening. If i use just checkbox, everything is fine.

Here is a development server 1.7.0.4 apache windows. The same happens to me in linux or 1.7.0.5

http://casa.fotovallescrivia.it/12-auto

Anyone as any idea?

• Like 1

Figured out the pattern which lead to the problem: it has everything to do with the order of filters.

If i select a value in a filter that is "below" (in the left column of layered filtering), every filter that comes before is reset.

I see that is the order filters name/values appear in the ?q= url parameter. If i change a value of a filter that is more to the right in the url, every set dropdown or radio filter on his left is reset. not checkboxes..

But i can't understand why...

• Like 1