Make module create new page within store

Hello,

I am running prestashop 1.6.1.11 on PHP 7.0.

I want to create a module that will display usage calculator for some of products we sell. Is it possible to create a module that will add a page with name saved in module configuration, for eg.

mydomain.com/my-page 

is it possible? If not, how to display php script on custom .tpl page?  

That's a simple form with calculating products that customer needs depending on few variables (room size, etc). It works without any problem on localhost written in index.php. I would like to move the page within the PS store, how to make it have header and footer just like any other store page? I need it to add function, that will add calculated products to the cart in near future.

I will appreciate any answer.

Hello,

I am running prestashop 1.6.1.11 on PHP 7.0.

I want to create a module that will display usage calculator for some of products we sell. Is it possible to create a module that will add a page with name saved in module configuration, for eg.

mydomain.com/my-page 

is it possible? If not, how to display php script on custom .tpl page?  

That's a simple form with calculating products that customer needs depending on few variables (room size, etc). It works without any problem on localhost written in index.php. I would like to move the page within the PS store, how to make it have header and footer just like any other store page? I need it to add function, that will add calculated products to the cart in near future.

I will appreciate any answer.

You can create an "alias" in "Preferences -> SEO & URLs" that links to your module controller.

• Like 1