500 Internal Server Error and inixframe

nicoX

Randomly when editing Catalogue> Products we receive "(500 Internal Server Error).

According to our hosting company that troubleshoot the issue it's because of inixframe. Is this a Prestashop platform issue?

We can't develop on the site because of this issue, and need a fix.

We are using #1.6.1.11

We have found the issue and it is related with the following module:

# inixframe

[18-Feb-2017 09:19:03 Europe/London] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/gr1phic3v/public_html/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php on line 627
[18-Feb-2017 09:19:03 Europe/London] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '_PS_BASE_URL_' (T_STRING) in /home/gr1phic3v/public_html/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php on line 2356

Edited by nicoX (see edit history)

This is specifically related to a 3rd party module it looks like. Contact the module developer. 

This module is not installed on our platform. Yet it is in the module directory. Don't know if Prestashop uses this as an default addon. But it's not in use. We even deleted the directory and still have the error. So probably our hosting company made a mistake relating this to the 500 error.

Presta Apps Dashboard v2.5.13 - by Presta-Apps Solutions
Inixweb Framework | Email: [email protected]

Issue fixed. Presta-Apps Solutions provided me with an updated zip file which I extracted into the modules directory. Not only is the issue gone, our site runs really fast now.

What I don't understand is that this module when looking in the backend, it's not installed. But it's included in our theme, and caused issues.

I don't know if this module is included in the Prestashop platform upon installing, as I don't think it's something within the theme, looking at the theme zip I couldn't find any inixframe module.

So it's best Prestashop updates the module to latest release which is 3.0.1. I updated to 1.6.1.11.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, you can send the updated zip?

DOWNLOADhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxjKeLu5TCcbOW94S0ZCcEQzb0E

Just overwrite the directory in modules/

I also advise you to disable Presta-apps modules (http://www.presta-apps.com/)

I can speak for their dashboard and FAQ module, dashboard uses inixframe. I installed the dashboard after I updateded inixframe. The dashboard will as well update the inixframe module. But it made the site run slow.

When I disabled these modules, my site started to run 70% faster.

• 2 years later...