Faceted search price filter showing as checkboxes instead of slider

I have my faceted search set to show  "Price filter (slider)" option and the only choice is to have the filter style as a "list of ranges" however the ranges are being shown as checkboxes instead of, as the name implies, a slider. Why might this be?

Also, at least with this default faceted search, when I apply a certain filter there is no display of that filter being applied, only a "clear all" button - i.e. if I choose price range "£50-£100" then the price filter disappears completely and there's no reminder of what I am currently filtering by, or ability to remove just that filter. Is this possible to do or will i need to get a better layered browsing module?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

+1

The rule in the faceted search template indicates it should be a slider (or maybe a list or ranges? its contradictory). However the resulting search box has a list of ranges where each range has only 1 single price? The calculation for the ranges should product fewer ranges with more meaningful grouping. Or, it should actually be a slider as the name of the rule indicates. Any idea how to fix this?

post-1365963-0-12281500-1489602332_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same issue here,

Please, vote and give your opinion following this bug greport here (poste by nickzampieri ) http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/BOOM-2910

Hello,

Much better having a slider, as on PS 1.6 !

This ticket is clear enough, in my opinion.

Why status says "To be Specififed" ?

Just need a slider as on PS 1.6, please find attached a pic.

Thank you

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I found why.

in your theme, you propably override the facets modules template using the file provided in the classic theme.

This file is outdated, update the template from the original modules view folder and it's okay.