i need a payzone payment module

Hi all.

it was asked a little while ago, and no one seemed to know of one.

i need a payment module to integrate payzone into my shop (1.6.11) and was wondering if anyone else uses payzone as their card processor, and if so, how they have gone about it.

i am competent with html, css, php, etc to the level of doing templates and themes and minor de bugging, but nothing like the level required to produce a payment module.

payzone have a integration pack that has loads of code modules in it for various programming languages, and methods of accessing the payment gateway, but not a module that i can install in prestashop. its more of an example set of code and code library for developers than a drop in module.

if anyone can help with finding a ready made working module, someone that has payzone working on a prestashop install, or suggest a developer experienced in making payment modules (that wont cost the earth) then i would appreciate it.

many thanks.

• 1 month later...

hi there.

there were a couple of people that contacted me about this, but only one came up with a quote after the integration information was forwarded on.

as i was quoted around £650+vat (not a fixed price, just around) i decided to abandon payzone and just go with paypal here instead. the cost of getting it integrated (with no guarantees), cost of card terminal, monthly fees, etc for a saving of around 1% overall makes it too expensive for the volume that i will process, and take too long to get to the break even point.

unless you are going to process a large volume of card transactions with a high value i would go with paypal here instead. im very happy with it and have had no problems.

Bellini13, i did forward on the documents and info, if you didnt recieve them i can re send them if you want to look into it, but you will need to get a testing account from someone to verify that it all works. if you let me know where to send the info to, i will do so as soon as i can.