Problem with Saving Changes in Product

vnovak

Hello! Can anybody please advice me? This strange behavior really sucking out all happines from my life! 

When I do any change in a product - title/description/seo/price/etc and click SAVE it just exits to the catalog without saving. I finally can save from 3rd or 5th or 7th try. So, it is not permanent situation. I already do any changes I can directly in the DB, because it is so frustrating to repeat the same changes again and again, and trying a luck when click SAVE...  

Ver: 1.6.0.11

PHP version: 5.5.36

Max execution time: 360

max_input_vars: 100000

memory_limit: 256Mb

Please help me to figure it out.

Google chrome (and other browsers to follow) stopped allowing the use of some depracted prrogramming functions. Many systems have been caught out - even had problems with PayPal. 

You can roll back to an earlier version of Chrome, but really best to ensure Prestashop is fully up to date. Search the forum and you will find the solutions

Checked with IE. Yes, it really works! You've made my day )

I would be happy to upgrade, but we use external system (crm, warehouse, accounting, etc) which is currently supports only ver 1.6 

I really tried to find solutions for this issues many times and never seen something useful (guys always suggested to increas max_input_vars or check connection with DB). 

Thank you a lot again!

Checked with IE. Yes, it really works! You've made my day )

I would be happy to upgrade, but we use external system (crm, warehouse, accounting, etc) which is currently supports only ver 1.6 

I really tried to find solutions for this issues many times and never seen something useful (guys always suggested to increas max_input_vars or check connection with DB). 

Thank you a lot again!

You do not have to upgrade prestashop. If you search the forum you will find the required fixes. You can just add the required code to specific files rather than a full upgrade

Try this thread: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/5662[spam-filter]save-product-fails-910-times/