Migration failed, ticket number: # 26037

elmundillodeeva

Question

Hi, my name is Eva, two years ago we started a project with more enthusiasm and desire to work that money.

We were excited about the possibility of starting our free shop on Prestashop Cloud and things started to work quite well.

We all knew that sooner or later we would have to hire a payment hosting company, of course.

We were considering this, when we were announced that the Cloud service of Prestashop was over, well, we considered that it was the ideal time, and we followed the instructions that gave us in the back office of our store to migrate to OVH, we bought a package Of hosting for Prestashop, we requested the ticket of support, we changed the Ip of DNS following the instructions of the technician that we had assigned and now, instead of our store, appears a template "blank" with nothing of our data and it does not let us enter In the backoffice.

From here ... silence.

We requested the migration a month and a half ago and for more than 10 days we have been without a store, giving a very bad image and not daring to touch anything because the technician is supposed to be doing the migration and the ticket is open.

I do not know what to do .... I am desolate, I try to contact Prestashop with all possible means and the only answer is the silence .... well, one day we got to talk on the phone with a person who asked us the ticket number and He told us that there was a lot of work.

We are very disappointed and we do not know if to start the project again with two years of hard work lost! ... with another company that you feel more respect for its users, or continue trying to contact support.

To make matters worse, as I can not enter the backoffice I can not even make a backup.

I do not know if this will matter to someone from Prestashop but if so my web is www.elmundillodeeva.com and my migration service ticket number: # 26037

I do not know if anyone will have this too ... any help will be welcome.

Thank you very much!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet