Combining standard and virtual products.

Encodi

Dear all,

I'm looking for a module to combine standard and virtual products. It's for an art shop, in the digital art category, the artist can sell the JPG in hight quality or a reproduction of it on paper in different sizes.

Anyone knows any module to do it?

Best regards,

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone figured this out?

My issue is deiiferent: I am offering a pre-order for a book which obviously needs shipping added to the price, while at the same time the book has attached 2 e-books for download.

With prestashop, I can either offer a virtual product, or physical one, but there is no option to add virtual product to the package.

Or will it work once I combine a virtual and physical products into package of products? Will this pack be available, if I disable physical one (without e-books) not to mislead Clients?

• 2 years later...

Hello

I have slightly diffrent issue. I'm building photography shop. I offer to my customers 3 category of products:
1. Physical product (Standard product) for example print on paper or canvas
2. Virtual product - download of RF product pictures
3. Virtual product - booking for services (wedding, portrait session and so on)

They all work fine separetly, but if 1 customer want to buy 2 or 3 diffrent types of product this is where I got problem. 

First, it dosen't allow to choose a carrier on the order. physical products are shipped via Royal Mail and I also have courier option and international shipping while obviously virtual products have no carier. My customer gets odd looking radio button saying free shipping without icon or without option to change a carrier or choose diffrent carier  for diffrent products.
Second,  once the payment went through the customer gets 2 diffrent order confirmations and 2 diffrent invoices and 2 diffrent paypal confirmation. And all those products were initially in 1 basket as 1 order. Any way to make it 1 order, 1 payment and 1 invoice? It is looking confusing and it's spamming mailbox of the customers.

My website is still a work in progress and I can see all of this problems when I do test purchase. I'd love to sort it all out before I go live.

Also I tried to look for free and non-free modules but can't see anything that allows for booking with advance partial payment? Anyone can help?
My clients who book me for a wedding need to pay upfront a fee for reservation and then up to 3 days before planned wedding they need to pay the rest for their choosen wedding package. I tried uncle google and found booking modules, but none of them had the features I need.
Any ideas?

Many thanks for your help.

Edyta

Update:

I have resolved my last problem simply creating a product called reservation with standard fee and the rest of my packages are showing in description that the total price was with the reservation fee.

Still I can't find a way to make only 1 invoice, 1 order confirmation and 1 payment for orders that include virtual product and standard products and I can't find sollutions for carrier/shipping problem. Any help will be appreciated.

I'm using Prestashop 1.6

Edited by EdytaK
update (see edit history)