Photo Printing Service module ?

Hi there,

I need a module if one exists. For example I add a product called 3R Prints  and when I customer clicks on it

1. it shows a multi image uploader where he can upload several images in one go and then the images are presented like a temporary gallery
  2. the temporary gallery is where he can delete and add more pictures, the temporary gallery should have thumbnails
  3. also in the temporary gallery he can specify how many prints he wants for each image that he uploaded
  4. then the customer proceeds by clicking "YES these are the ones that I wanted to be printed with 3R size"
  5. the module will consolidate the number of prints and present it to prestashop for the "price per print x number of prints =total cost"
  6. Temporary Gallery becomes permanent and admin should be able to download the images for printing
  7. then in the shopping cart it will state the size of the prints and how many prints with total cost and a preview of the photos in thumbnail form

or anything quite similar to this

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi there,

I need a module if one exists. For example I add a product called 3R Prints  and when I customer clicks on it

1. it shows a multi image uploader where he can upload several images in one go and then the images are presented like a temporary gallery
  2. the temporary gallery is where he can delete and add more pictures, the temporary gallery should have thumbnails
  3. also in the temporary gallery he can specify how many prints he wants for each image that he uploaded
  4. then the customer proceeds by clicking "YES these are the ones that I wanted to be printed with 3R size"
  5. the module will consolidate the number of prints and present it to prestashop for the "price per print x number of prints =total cost"
  6. Temporary Gallery becomes permanent and admin should be able to download the images for printing
  7. then in the shopping cart it will state the size of the prints and how many prints with total cost and a preview of the photos in thumbnail form

or anything quite similar to this

Hello Did you get this module? am looking for now but i have failed to get one. Have you tried out config2print? though am not sure whether the plugin is supported with prestashop 7.  Incase you got one that works please share it.

thanks

Hello Did you get this module? am looking for now but i have failed to get one. Have you tried out config2print? though am not sure whether the plugin is supported with prestashop 7.  Incase you got one that works please share it.

thanks

I have give the link of that module in post #2. See my post above yours.

Most of the options are available in the module like

• Adding multiple images by customers through drop down menu
  • Image slider at that product page
  • Admin printing that images
  • temporary images initially and then Admin locks them to not to be deleted by customer. 
  • Other options you can check by reading information on link or checking the demo. http://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO10843.html

Thanks fro the quick reply,

Though what am looking for is  aplugin for prestahsop enabling a customer upload images then customises then into a poster or photo album book or calender for print or import them into a greeting card template for Print out. when editing is done and confimed, its converted into a PDF file which the admin will Print out and deliver