The most complete Prestashop blog module, #1 the best blog module for Prestashop, the best traffic blog  2017. It's BLOG - All in one package!

Want to integrate a blog with your Prestashop e-commerce store? Looking for the best blog solution for your website? This topic is for you!! 

Today, I'll tell you about BLOG - The most wanted Prestashop blog module, the best blog solution for your website which is trusted by hundreds website owners around the world. 

BLOG - All in one package guarantees to bring all essential things you need to build a professional blog for your Pretashop website, watch quick video below to have overall look about BLOG - All in one package. 

Click here to download the module from Prestashop Addons

p1.jpg

• Fully responsive, beautiful and professional design: We have given lot of care on the font end design of the module to make sure you have a complete Prestashop blog module with beautiful look and feel without any extra html/css modification after installing the module. This blog module is also fully responsive, it can display perfectly on all screen sizes as well as end user devices.
  • The most complete Prestashop blog module over the market: As the meaning of its name "All in one package",this blog module has been implemented with all major features that you need for your blog such as: blog posts, blog categories, blog comments (with security captcha protection), stunning image gallery, beautiful image slider, latest news, featured posts, most popular posts, posts by author, blog likes, rating and reviews... You don't have to install any extra modules to extend the blog features, you have everything in just ONE package!
  • Fully backend Ajax: The backend of the module is fully implemented with Ajax technology, this helps you quickly manage your blog content without reloading the backend every time you click "Save" or "Update"..., gives you the most comfortable experience when working with the blog backend.
  • SEO optimization: This is one of the most important things that we have focused on to make sure you can easily reach top #1 position for your keyword on Google, Bing, Yahoo as well as other search engines. PRO blog - all in one package offers you a lot of options to optimize the SEO aspects of your website such as: friendly url, meta keywords, meta description, Google rich snippets optimized, custom url, custom alias...
  • RTL mode and multi-language: We wanted this Prestashop blog module to become the most popular Prestashop blog module from the first days when we started the development, so we have made it to be RTL and multi-language supported. The module can be displayed perfectly on a RTL language as well as translated easily from the website backoffice
  • Compatible with both Prestashop 1.6.x and Prestashop 1.7.x: This Prestashop blog module has been carefully implemented to ensure it woks on both Prestashop 1.6.x and Prestashop.7.x. We also provide demos in both versions where you can find the perfection of the module when it's installed on different Prestashop versions.

KEY FEATURES:

BLOG POSTS FEATURES:

• Fully Ajax backend
  • Posts management
  • Categories management
  • Beautiful image slider
  • Beautiful image gallery
  • Blog tags
  • Blog author
  • Blog search
  • Latest news (recent posts)
  • Most popular post
  • Blog comments (with capcha security feature)
  • Blog review ratings
  • Post related products
  • Related posts
  • Post likes (similar Facebook like or Google+)
  • Comment report (allow community to report a comment if it's abused)
  • Post views (display the number of views of each blog post)
  • Post dates
  • Mail alert (receive email when a new comment is posted or reported as abused)
  • Multi language
  • RTL mode
  •  

SEO OPTIMIZATION :

• Friendly url
  • Url customization
  • Meta title
  • Meta description
  • Meta keywords
  • Goolge snippet (microdata implementation)
  • HTML tags are optimized for SEO
  • Enable or disable friendly URL
  • Social shares
  •  

CONFIGURATION OPTIONS:

• General configuration
  • SEO configuration
  • Blog post configuration
  • Image gallery configuration
  • Image slider configuration
  • Likes & comments configuration
  • Email configuration
  • Socials configuration
  • Sidebar configuration
  • Home page configuration

GREAT NEWS! 

BLOG - All in one package has just won "Best module for traffic generation" award 2018!!

p2.jpg

Edited by ets-soft
  • Like 1

hi all

I just added some preview images for 1.7.x and 1.6.x, if anyone have questions about the module just feel free to ask me

Thanks

Edited by ets-soft

Hi, can I set customized rel=canonical attribute for posts, please? I need to put rel canonicals from blog posts (already well ranked) to related categories. Thanks.

Hi, can I set customized rel=canonical attribute for posts, please? I need to put rel canonicals from blog posts (already well ranked) to related categories. Thanks.

hi

this module doesn't support customized canonical meta tags, but if you know php, with some simple codes changes, you may archive what you want

thanks

Good job. In case you like your software translated into Greek I can assist you for free. The only thing I ask as a reward, is a license free of charge.

Good job. In case you like your software translated into Greek I can assist you for free. The only thing I ask as a reward, is a license free of charge.

Hi

Thanks for your interest in my product. Yes, I would like to translate the module into many languages however I have already had a translator in my team and it's her work.

The price for the module at the moment is pretty cheap for such  powerful blog module. Just buy the Prestashop blog module and use it, I'll give you more support after sale.

Thanks

Trong

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Version 1.0.3 is in development with lot of improvements (content export, guest comments...), it will be available soon!

Wait for me ;)

• Like 1

Hi can i use this blog tool on my iphone to post blogs of photos from my iphone photo album, saw when I am out in nature of at festival events?

or do i have to use a pc to post blogs with this blog app.

is it iphone bloging friendly?

sorry for my English I was up all night long websiting.

Kind Regards 

also if i buy is all future updates free ? let me know asap i will buy.

Thanks for coding this blog app it looks really great. please reply asap so I can buy. 

Edited by londonxbox360

Hi can i use this blog tool on my iphone to post blogs of photos from my iphone photo album, saw when I am out in nature of at festival events?

or do i have to use a pc to post blogs with this blog app.

is it iphone bloging friendly?

sorry for my English I was up all night long websiting.

Kind Regards 

Hi 

Thanks for your interest in our module 

Yes, you can use your Iphone to post the blogs of photos from your Iphone album, you also take a new photo while writing content of the blog 

Just purchase  Prestashop blog module , it's the best blog module. If you need any help, I'm happy to support you after sale

Regards

also if i buy is all future updates free ? let me know asap i will buy.

Thanks for coding this blog app it looks really great. please reply asap so I can buy. 

And yes, new versions are all free, you will get notification when new version is released and you can have it free

Hello when I try to share blogs to facebook, the blog photo and info do not shopup in facebook squarespace.
please use this facebook share debug tool to test a blog posted from pro blog.

can this be fixed?

Hi,

Yes, the new version of module will be released this month and you can use this new version (the share issue is fixed on this new version)

Regards

Pro blog all in one package version 1.0.3 was submitted, waiting for the validation to be done.

Changelog:

1. Import / export feature added

2. Multi language for SEO friendly URL added

3. Guest comment added

4. Bug fixes

Cheers!

Done!

Version 1.0.3 is available for download now, many great features have been added

Enjoy it!

Hello when I try to share blogs to facebook, the blog photo and info do not shopup in facebook squarespace.
please use this facebook share debug tool to test a blog posted from pro blog.

can this be fixed?

hi

This issue has been fixed on v1.0.3 (note it's not presented on the demo but in the downloaded package it's fixed)

Cheers

Hello,

In the BO of Pro Blog, when I go in "Settings" > "SEO" there is a label named  "Single post page alias" which is mandatory and add systematically "post" in the URL.

This bothers me a lot because when I create a new post, the relative URL is : www.mysite.com/blog/post/name-of-the-article.html

The weird thing is that when I type "www.mysite.com/post   it redirects me to a 404 error...

Please tell me that there is a clean way to remove this in order to have it straight like this : www.mysite.com/name-of-the-article.html

Thank you very much,

Hello,

In the BO of Pro Blog, when I go in "Settings" > "SEO" there is a label named  "Single post page alias" which is mandatory and add systematically "post" in the URL.

This bothers me a lot because when I create a new post, the relative URL is : www.mysite.com/blog/post/name-of-the-article.html

The weird thing is that when I type "www.mysite.com/post   it redirects me to a 404 error...

Please tell me that there is a clean way to remove this in order to have it straight like this : www.mysite.com/name-of-the-article.html

Thank you very much,

hi Ariane M

thanks for buying my product and sorry for my late response (I'm not often online on forums)

yes the "Single post page alias"  is required, that can not be empty because an url like www.mysite.com/name-of-the-article.html will match the Prestashop default routing rule for products and cause errors. I know many people want to get rid of the "post" on the url but it's impossible.

If you need any further help just let me know

Thanks

1 click to import and export has been added to latest version.

You now can import/export all your blog content (blog categories, posts, image slider, photo gallery) in one click

Enjoy it!

GREAT NEWS! 

BLOG - All in one package has just won "Best module for traffic generation" award 2018!!

p2.jpg

What does it mean "Blog author" oder "Post author" (in Addons Shop)?

I cant find in the settings of a post the option to name the author...

Something went wrong with this module, maybe after an update all my posts desappeared....ther's a way to find where are them?

Hi,

I've got a problem with this module too (I only notice it now): the blog content is still here but my categories disappeared.
When I check the categories in admin panel there's just one line with a "blank category" not activated. I can't modify or activate it, also I can't create a new category.
There's always an error message.

And, of course, I can't create a new blog post because it's impossible to select a category for it. (The selection field doesn't appear)

What can I do?

7 hours ago, BAC. said:

Hi,

I've got a problem with this module too (I only notice it now): the blog content is still here but my categories disappeared.
When I check the categories in admin panel there's just one line with a "blank category" not activated. I can't modify or activate it, also I can't create a new category.
There's always an error message.

And, of course, I can't create a new blog post because it's impossible to select a category for it. (The selection field doesn't appear)

What can I do?

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing and using our module. I'm really sorry about the trouble you have with BLOG. 

To help us understand and solve your problem faster, please navigate to this link https://addons.prestashop.com/en/blog-forum-new/25908-blog.html, click on Contact the developer link and send us your order ID, FTP information and detail about this bug. Our support staffs are ready to assist you.

Best regard.

6 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing and using our module. I'm really sorry about the trouble you have with BLOG. 

To help us understand and solve your problem faster, please navigate to this link https://addons.prestashop.com/en/blog-forum-new/25908-blog.html, click on Contact the developer link and send us your order ID, FTP information and detail about this bug. Our support staffs are ready to assist you.

Best regard.

I tried to uninstall / reinstall the module with the latest compatible version available and it works well now. 

It's probably an update that caused the problem.