Error when installing PrestaShop

Please excuse another newbie-level question... I downloaded the software  per the video in order to evaluate it. I began the install process and got an 500 error. I found  https://www.prestashop.com/blog/en/the-500-internal-server-error-explained-solved/ and changed the appropriate line in config/config.inc.php to define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);. I tried again and the error messages I got were the following (I've modified my actual domain names in the interest of privacy):

Warning: rename(C:\Windows\Temp\claEF1D.tmp,C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\app\cache\dev\class_index.php): The system cannot find the path specified. (code: 3) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\classes\PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 254

Warning: rename(C:\Windows\Temp\claEF1E.tmp,C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\ccom\store\app\cache\dev\class_stub.php): The system cannot find the path specified. (code: 3) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\classes\PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 254

Warning: rename(C:\Windows\Temp\namEF1F.tmp,C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\app\cache\dev\namespaced_class_stub.php): The system cannot find the path specified. (code: 3) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\classes\PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 254

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException' with message 'Failed to create "C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store/app/cache/dev": mkdir(): Permission denied.' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem.php:100 Stack trace: #0 C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem.php(548): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->mkdir('C:\\Inetpub\\vhos...') #1 C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\cs.com\store\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Config\ResourceCheckerConfigCache.php(114): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->dumpFile('C:\\Inetpub\\vhos...', '<?php\r\n\r\nuse Sy...', NULL) #2 C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Translation\Translator.php(369): Symfony\Component\Config\ResourceCheckerConfigCache->write('<?php\r\n\r\nu in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\w.org\c.com\store\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem.php on line 100

Thanks for any help you can provide. I really would like to see if PrestaShop and its community is the solution we're looking for.

Edited by CatawbaFarms (see edit history)

Hello, thank you for replying. I am trying to install the most recent version: 1.7.0.4. 

I've attached a screenshot of how I create MySQL database on my hosting service. I had accepted the default of localhost:3306 which doesn't (in retrospect) seem right. I uploaded using FileZilla. Please let me know if I have provided what you are asking for or can provide more information. Thanks.

post-1369633-0-06762500-1486732655_thumb.jpg

Edited by CatawbaFarms (see edit history)

Have you tried using PS v1.6 instead?  I wouldn't suggest using v1.7 unless you are just testing or playing around.

Also, I don't know that Prestashop was really designed to work within IIS.  After trying PS v1.6, if that doesn't work, then I might suggest you switch your hosting plan to a unix based one.