Paypal Quest Checkout

grandall1069

I have had issues with paypal since the Christmas period,  they had some kind of internal error on their server on paypal pro so no sales what so ever when it should have been a busy period. It was brought to light when I started test purchasing myself.  I am currently back to standard payments where payment is being made off site.

Now have an issue where mobile users are not being given the option to check out as a guest, customers are not happy about being forced to sign up and are abandoning the purchase.  

Paypal has been my payment gateway for 7 years,  I use it to pay my suppliers and like the fact I can access my money immediately.  I did buy a braintree module but didn't bother continuing as paypal seemed to be working again. 

Is there a setting buried somewhere within paypal settings for the quest checkout settings? 

What are other people using for payment.?

Suggestions advice please.

Thanks Gareth

Hello Gareth,

I am from Marketing Media a digital marketing agency and we are Prestashop experts. We work with monthly retainers for a lot of successful Prestshop store owners throughout the World. Obviously, we constantly have to resolve all kinds of issues for our clients. We usually already have the solution to most problems, if not, our in-house team will find the solution.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for immediate assistance on store critical problems.