how to solve these errors in ps 1.6.1.7

Hello

I was trying to solve the issue why i could not get access to my modules through the menu modules and services in the bakoffice of my 1.6.1.7 prestashop.

Thats why i changed the cofig.ini file and put the parameter on true:

1.       remplace define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
par define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

once i done this i got these errors

Warning op lijn 2134 in bestand /home/barberspullen.nl/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] file_put_contents(/home/barberspullen.nl/www/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Warning op lijn 2138 in bestand /home/barberspullen.nl/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] file_put_contents(/home/barberspullen.nl/www/config/xml/modules_native_addons.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Warning op lijn 2147 in bestand /home/barberspullen.nl/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] file_get_contents(/home/barberspullen.nl/www/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning op lijn 2148 in bestand /home/barberspullen.nl/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] file_get_contents(/home/barberspullen.nl/www/config/xml/must_have_modules_list.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning op lijn 4006 in bestand /home/barberspullen.nl/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] file_put_contents(/home/barberspullen.nl/www/config/xml/tab_modules_list.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied

• 4 weeks later...