Feedback appreciated for a new site

Dave L

Hi

I have built a few simple Prestashop sites before for friends and colleagues but this is the first I have built for myself. I spent some time over Christmas and went live beginning of January. Its built on the default bootstrap theme on 1.6.1.11 with a few little tweeks. Wanted it to be a clean non-fussy and not too flash site.

https://tankpads-asia.com

Feedback appreciated.

Edited by Dave L (see edit history)

newsletter pop us on index is behind headed and  has not x close.

usd/eurs should have decimals

the header is to large IMHO, and pushes down 'above the fold' where one has to scroll to see pertitnent information.

it's the default theme, so not very modern or inspiring to look at and to work with in admini

it's a preference, I prefer OPC (recommend opc module) rather than 5 step

Happy day, el

newsletter pop us on index is behind headed and  has not x close.

usd/eurs should have decimals

the header is to large IMHO, and pushes down 'above the fold' where one has to scroll to see pertitnent information.

it's the default theme, so not very modern or inspiring to look at and to work with in admini

it's a preference, I prefer OPC (recommend opc module) rather than 5 step

Happy day, el

Hi Fred

Thanks for the feedback.

I think you have some good points and already changed currencies to have decimals.

I was in two minds about the newsletter popup. Just couldn't get it to show properly. It's the mailchimp one. I think it's too big as well. Disabled for now until I decide on a replacement.

Yup, default theme but 'll keep it for now, until I find one that I like. As you know I'm not a coder so I'll keep looking.

I'll have a look at OPC module, thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks again

Hi Fred

Thanks for the feedback.

I think you have some good points and already changed currencies to have decimals.  (are you charming the price ending?)

I was in two minds about the newsletter popup. Just couldn't get it to show properly. It's the mailchimp one. I think it's too big as well. Disabled for now until I decide on a replacement. email me for https://www.prestaheroes.com/en-us/modules/advertising-marketing/ultimate-popup-module  if you like you can leave kind feedback.

Yup, default theme but 'll keep it for now, until I find one that I like. As you know I'm not a coder so I'll keep looking.

we like dev leo themes, they have good dev lic pgm on their website.  at the end of the day learning to configure kick ass theme...priceless..else we thinly veil that shop if fugly...lol

I'll have a look at OPC module, thanks for the recommendation.

get opc from addon's dev country Colombia, we tried them all...this is 'best'...

Thanks again

time to move from 'coder', as that is young mans game to more theme configuration, it's area that is passionate,  fun and good service to provide...hugs. F

• 5 months later...