Featured products module on prestashop 1.7

perzo

I've a site with only 2 products. I would center the 2 products in the homepage with the featured module and change the text "popular products" and delete the text  "all products" on the bottom. Thanks a lot!!!!

Prestashop 1.7.0.4 with standard theme!

I've a site with only 2 products. I would center the 2 products in the homepage with the featured module and change the text "popular products" and delete the text  "all products" on the bottom. Thanks a lot!!!!

UP UP UP Help me pls... which is the file I have to modify?

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone!

Perzo did you able to solved the issue... "Change or Delete the text "POPULAR PRODUCT" and the Link of "All products" in the home page. 

I am having same problem, cannot find anyway to change the text or disable the product links. 

You will get the code for what you are trying to do in following files:

/modules/ps_featuredproducts/views/templates/hook/ps_featuredproducts.tpl

/themes/classic/templates/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl

Knowband Plugins, I edited those two files you mentioned above but do not work for what am trying to do, I did also clear cache and checked after editing. 

I just like to change the top text of home page as appear "POPULAR PRODUCTS"

Would you kindly point me out for this, would be a great help. Thank you beforehand!. 

On 2.04.2018 at 3:54 AM, Hira512 said:

I just like to change the top text of home page as appear "POPULAR PRODUCTS"

The correct path to do this in classic theme is:
/public_html/themes/classic/modules/ps_featuredproducts/views/templates/hook/ps_featuredproducts.tpl

• 1 month later...

This is not working for me, ive changed it and cleared my cache, ive searched through so many files to find where this text is coming from. It doesnt seem to be coming from the plugin, is this plugin so integrated that it actually modifies the system files to inject this text here?

Has anything here actually worked for anyone? If not im going to open a github issue.

Edited by sol87 (see edit history)

• 11 months later...
On 1/30/2017 at 11:36 PM, perzo said:

You need to change the phrases in translation sections in backoffice.