[Solved] BO Orders page, Total column shows 0

pepperoni

Hello,

I'm experiencing this weird thing after database migration, prestashop 1.4 to 1.6.

On Orders page (back office), the column 'Total' shows all zeros. When opening an order the Amount is showing right though.

I had a long look in the database and I'm pretty sure its fine. So I have a feeling it might a php file that needs adjustment.

Can anyone suggest which php file to look at? Like which file is responsible for this total amount?

I think this is related to this other issue too. On Dashboard there is a 'Product and Sales' section which shows the last 10 orders or so. On the 'Total Tax excl.' column again I'm seeing false instead of the right amount. Again if I click on the order everything is right.

Attaching two images, one for each screen.

Any suggestions appreciated.

post-234470-0-12208200-1485640041_thumb.png

post-234470-0-87748800-1485640069_thumb.png

Edited by pepperoni (see edit history)

Hello,

Just to let you know I sorted out the problem, in case someone else faces this particular issue.

I found out the ps_orders table has a column id_currency. Now that was wrong, there was no corresponding currency, as I have setup different currencies to the new shop. Soon as I altered the id_currency to the proper one, it worked great.

Happy :)