Hidden voucher in "My voucher" area

Hello, i can't find module or customization for a very simple need for my store.

I have a physical store and i'd like give to my in store customer a card with a discount code that they can use online at my Prestashop website.

This code must are visible for that customers and not from other customer that not visit my physical store.

I generate that code in Prestashop, but in frontend every users in "My vouchers" area can see that code and of course that can use in cart.

I think at group, for display voucher only for customers of that group, but my in store customers are not online user yet and i can't add avery single customer, every single day.

I don't understand nobody think about a simple situation as an in store physical gift card for use online.

If i want give or also sell gift card in store, as physical "Zara" or "H&M" or "Amazon" store i can't generate code of discount or amount that are invisible from customers.

Everyone have idea for solve this issue? module? customization? developer?

I need this feature, it's very important for link my physical and online stores.

I wait some solutions...

i hope to explain problem clearly.

Thanks

Diego 

Edited by razaro
Please do not use Caps Lock in topic title (see edit history)

Hello, i can't find module or customization for a very simple need for my store.

I have a physical store and i'd like give to my in store customer a card with a discount code that they can use online at my Prestashop website.

This code must are visible for that customers and not from other customer that not visit my physical store.

I generate that code in Prestashop, but in frontend every users in "My vouchers" area can see that code and of course that can use in cart.

I think at group, for display voucher only for customers of that group, but my in store customers are not online user yet and i can't add avery single customer, every single day.

I don't understand nobody think about a simple situation as an in store physical gift card for use online.

If i want give or also sell gift card in store, as physical "Zara" or "H&M" or "Amazon" store i can't generate code of discount or amount that are invisible from customers.

Everyone have idea for solve this issue? module? customization? developer?

I need this feature, it's very important for link my physical and online stores.

I wait some solutions...

i hope to explain problem clearly.

Thanks

Diego 

Which is your PS version?