Hiding Price for Specific Products and Specific Customers/Groups

Hello Everyone,

I wonder if anyone would have any suggestions for a new site I am working on. I have been searching for a module to allow me to hide a price for a specific product and specific customer or customer group.

Ideally it would work like this, I have certain products that need to not have a retail price shown anywhere within the categories, product pages, featured, best sellers and so on, but when a customer group called "Resale" would log in they could see their pricing. It could be possibly that if the customer has not logged in they would not see the price on that specific item but once they do they would see the pricing set up for them.

I am not looking to hide all products or prices in a category nor am I looking to hide products for certain groups, just to hide the price. I have a limited number of products that would need to work this way and they are located in a number of different categories.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hello Everyone,

I wonder if anyone would have any suggestions for a new site I am working on. I have been searching for a module to allow me to hide a price for a specific product and specific customer or customer group.

Ideally it would work like this, I have certain products that need to not have a retail price shown anywhere within the categories, product pages, featured, best sellers and so on, but when a customer group called "Resale" would log in they could see their pricing. It could be possibly that if the customer has not logged in they would not see the price on that specific item but once they do they would see the pricing set up for them.

I am not looking to hide all products or prices in a category nor am I looking to hide products for certain groups, just to hide the price. I have a limited number of products that would need to work this way and they are located in a number of different categories.

Anyone have any suggestions?

You can hide the price for ALL the products for an specific group in the group edit page.