Text editor problems

magazin online

Thank you for answer!

I use Chrome 56.0.2924.76 (64-bit) (I made an upgrade today, but same problems).

I tried on Mozilla and now I can edit full text, but I'd like to solve the problem and continue working on Chrome.

In Chrome Console it shows this problem:

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

send @ bundle.js:4

My eshop is on localhost. I use Xampp.

Problem with icons still remain as you can see in pictures attached.

Another issue about text editor is that it is very poor. In standard you can't change even text font or size.

I make an upgrade like Vekia showed and it help me a lot.

Maybe Prestashop will offer a better text editor in near future.

post-1361395-0-75660500-1485860774_thumb.png

I had same problem after update at 1.7.0.4 (I didn't checked before), with standard editor (I couldn't edit text below text window) but icons looked right.

Problem with standard editor is that you have too few options (you can not edit font, font size, etc.) and you loose to much time working with it, and results are poor.

I didn't installed any third party module. The only thing I did is to modify code of /js/admin/tinymce.inc.js.

Till I will recieve a solution I have to work with 2 browsers: Mozzila and Chrome.

Anyway I feel that very soon I will need to buy an module an gain some precious time with text editing.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...