[1.6.1.6] Allow costumer to choose prices with different tax rates

Hello everyone,
I need to allow my customer to choose different tax rates (preset in the backoffice) to apply to product.

For example in the product page:
two radio button, one with tax at 4% and the other with tax 22% (like in the image attached)

or

an html select tag, to allow the tax choose.

Is there a module to do this?
If not, any suggestion to implement it is appreciated.

Thanks

Marco

post-591211-0-85535800-1485298460_thumb.png

Edited by airbag76 (see edit history)

Hi prestamax thanks for you answer.

I know that I need to create a variation but I would like to have some suggestion to start.

I'm not interested about invoice in this moment, at least not for now, but only in the frontend so to allow to my customers to choose the tax right for them.

Thanks in advance anyone that will give me a start point.

You could use attributes - like show sizes, or dress colours.

I am iterested though  - why should the customer choose the tax? How would they know what tax? Can you not use countries / zones to do the tax automatically based on customer address

Hi haylau,
thanks also you for your contribute.
In my shop I sell also products for disable and elderly and in my country (Italy) we have two different tax. Tax at 4% for these customers and tax at 22% for the others.
So I would like to avoid duplicate products and insert to the possibility, in the frontend, to choose the right tax directly for the customer.

Hi haylau,

thanks also you for your contribute.

In my shop I sell also products for disable and elderly and in my country (Italy) we have two different tax. Tax at 4% for these customers and tax at 22% for the others.

So I would like to avoid duplicate products and insert to the possibility, in the frontend, to choose the right tax directly for the customer.

How do you know the customer is dsabled and elderly? Do they have a registration number that they enter? Od do you check afterwards? Or is it just that you can trust the customer?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand and think of a solution.

So - customer choses tax and pays. They send the documents to you (electronically? post?) . You do not send the products until you have the documents. What happens if no docuements? Do you refund?

Could you ask for the documents before they pay? If yes, you could have two customer groups and assign the tax rate for the groups. When customer sends on docuemtns you move them to the 4% tax group and they can then make the purchase

Don't worry I know you need to understand to help me :)

The customer usually send us the documentation by email. Untill today, the customers always sent the documents.

It's preferable ask the documentation after the purchase to not risk to lose a sell.
The same risk if before the customer need to register and after he can buy with tax at 4%.

Some things to consider:

1) Set up two countries : Italy 4% and Italy 20$ with a comment to tell customer to choose the correct "country"

2) Work with discounts not tax? So have a catalog voucher for 16% deduction when entered. Again a banner on the site advising customers to only use the code if they are eligable

3) If you combine discounts with customer groups you can use a module like this to automatically assign the customer to the correct group

https://mypresta.eu/modules/administration-tools/link-to-assign-customer-to-group.html

I think that creates different sign in URL' so it could be "Click here to sign in if you are elgiable for 4% tax

4) I think this module actaully allows the customer to chose the group - again you will need group discounts not taxes

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/registration-ordering-process/5124-extended-registration.html

5) I think this allows tax by customer group  - so combine with the above module

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/accounting-invoicing/20439-tax-by-country-and-customer-group.html