Footer Pages, where the heck are they?

thistlecrafts1

I am new to Presta in that I have downloaded and worked my way through the setting up and ill add in all my products still (done one so far).

BUT my issue comes with the header and footer.

Where do I find the pages i.e. terms and conditions, our stores, about us, contact etc to be able to update the text with them; and how to I change the telephone number in the header?

The terms and conditions, about us pages and the like are CMS pages, which you can edit in the Back Office. See CMS in the Preferences menu (assuming you're on PS 1.6).

The other place to look is Store Contacts, again in the Preferences menu, scroll down and you'll get to a Contact Details section.

• Like 1

The terms and conditions, about us pages and the like are CMS pages, which you can edit in the Back Office. See CMS in the Preferences menu (assuming you're on PS 1.6).

The other place to look is Store Contacts, again in the Preferences menu, scroll down and you'll get to a Contact Details section.

Thank you so much Jered I have been searching most of the day trying to figure this out.

Any idea how to change the text in the header e.g. the telephone number and is there a way to have the menus at the top too?

To change the telephone number in the header and footer you need to go to Modules and Services and search for contact, this will filter the modules down so you can see the two you're interested in:

1. Contact block - select configure from the drop down menu and you can update the telephone number displayed in the header.

2. Contact Information block - select configure from the drop down menu and you can update your store's information that appears under Store Information in the footer.

Not sure what you mean by menus at the top?