Upgrade from 1.4.9.0 to 1.6.1.11 with 1-Click Upgrade (hidden product and order)

Hi,

I make Upgrade from 1.4.9.0 to 1.6.1.11 with 1-Click Upgrade

In frontoffice i don't see any products and in BO i don't see producs, orders (i can see customer, product category, products attributes/groups)

In database all data are here (587 products in ps_product, ps_product_lang,...)

I use the latest 1-Click Upgrade (1.6.7)
I work for test with wamp (php 5.6.25 / mysql 5.7.14)

In file attached "log error" of 1-Click Upgrade.

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks
Sébastien

At this moment i can't.  I test 3 times, i replace with clean prestashop files core 1.4.9 and without.
I have 587 products with many attributes and variations, it looks complicate to use export module (without make lot of errors)
Product, order, customers are important i can't lose history.

Thanks.

I have upgraded many stores from 1.4, and even some from 1.2.5.  You can absolutely upgrade from 1.4.9

You do have these errors in the log, and this could be the cause of your problems. 

[ERROR] PHP 1.5.0.2 /* PHP:migrate_orders(); */ 1 - 8 error(s) :
unable to duplicate tables orders and order_detail
[insert order detail 1] - La table 'migration.ps_order_detail_2' n'existe pas
[insert order 2] - Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'invoice_date' at row 1
[insert order detail 1] - La table 'migration.ps_order_detail_2' n'existe pas
[insert order 2] - Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'delivery_date' at row 1
[insert order detail 3] - La table 'migration.ps_order_detail_2' n'existe pas
[insert order 4] - Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'invoice_date' at row 17
unable to rename tables orders_2 and order_detail_2 to orders and order_detail

It is complaining that some of the records have an invalid value for the invoice_date and delivery_date.  So maybe try to locate those rows, and correct their values and try the upgrade again

Yes it's the way.
I have reduce error log and orders are now visible but not products

But some log speak about migration process and i can't modify this.

ex  :  SQL 1.5.0.8 1067 in CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ps_accounting_export` ( `id_accounting_export` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `begin_to` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `end_to` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `type` int(11) NOT NULL, `file` varchar(256) NOT NULL, `date` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, PRIMARY KEY (`id_accounting_export`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Valeur par défaut invalide pour 'begin_to'

I think the problème it's my version of mysql in local/wamp  (too recent)

What do you think ?

log_error.txt