Standard Settings Kinggym Theme INVisible

Dutch Green

Hello Everyone, 

I am having trouble with some settings that seem to be wired into the Kinggym Theme. 

The theme is purchased a couple of months ago but a lot of settings date from somewhere in 2015.
This include a carrier, a payment method and bunch of products that are invisble

When a customer makes an order there are two options visible after completing the order in the Shipping section

The first is from date 07/13/2015 from ¨my carrier¨ with shipping costs €2,00. 
This one seems a standard build-in carrier, and is not visible in the carrier page in the shipping section.
I want this one to be deleted, and not visible for the customers, as this is not an official shipping option.

The same accounts for the payment method, also a method from 2015 is popping up.

Then when customers order a certain product, about 4 products are connected to this and will also appear on the invoice. However these products are nowhere to be found in the catalog or as an association with the products. 
Products are: Nevatear Heavy Bag, Everhide Speed Bag, Mantis Punch Mitts and more boxing material. Therefore I suppose this is created by the theme maker. 

Is there a way to solve these issues?

Thanks a lot for all the help.