Bankwire Fatal Error on Validation

Austra02

Hi All,

I'm running PrestaShop version 1.6.1.11 with the following server information:

~Server information Linux #1 SMP Debian 3.2.54-2 x86_64
~Server software version Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
~PHP version 5.5.38-1~dotdeb+7.1
~Memory limit 128M
~Max execution time 120

I'm also running a Template Monster theme (theme1206) and have the Bank Wire payment module configured/

Whenever the Bank Wire module is used by a customer, upon them clicking 'Confirm my payment', they get redirected to the \modules\bankwire\validation.php page with nothing but 'Fatal Error' on the top of the page.

I've tried completely uninstalling (delete) the Bankwire module and reinstalling (also using the latest module from GitHub), but nothing seems to work.

I've also enabled: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); but nothing is written to my log file. All that happens after turning DEV mode on is that I get the validation.php page displaying over 65,000 lines.

This is causing me major issues as lots of customers here in Australia like to use bank wire payment method.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this?

Cheers,
Scott

Edited by Austra02 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Scott, is it only bankwire?  what happens when you try to use another payment module, like check or cod?

Also, what are you email settings in Prestashop?  Are you use sendmail or smtp?

Lastly, if you are not receiving php server log entries (which would be odd), then I'm afraid you would have to debug this issue in the code directly, by adding debug statements to determine which line of code is failing.

If all payment modules have the same issue, then it likely is not the payment module, but rather some other code that executes during the creation of the order, which can be many things, including other modules that react when new orders are created

Hi All,

I'm running PrestaShop version 1.6.1.11 with the following server information:

~Server information Linux #1 SMP Debian 3.2.54-2 x86_64

~Server software version Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)

~PHP version 5.5.38-1~dotdeb+7.1

~Memory limit 128M

~Max execution time 120

I'm also running a Template Monster theme (theme1206) and have the Bank Wire payment module configured/

Whenever the Bank Wire module is used by a customer, upon them clicking 'Confirm my payment', they get redirected to the \modules\bankwire\validation.php page with nothing but 'Fatal Error' on the top of the page.

I've tried completely uninstalling (delete) the Bankwire module and reinstalling (also using the latest module from GitHub), but nothing seems to work.

I've also enabled: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); but nothing is written to my log file. All that happens after turning DEV mode on is that I get the validation.php page displaying over 65,000 lines.

This is causing me major issues as lots of customers here in Australia like to use bank wire payment method.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this?

Cheers,

Scott

Could you upload a screenshot of the error?