Is it possible to set individual price on order?

krisomeno

We have a couple products listed on Amazon. Whenever they sell, we would use prestashop to manually generate the coresponding order and invoice.

Prices in our shop are a bit lower than on Amazon, so it would be ideal to have the possibility to set a new price in the order-creating process to match the price paid by customer. Kind of override a shop price at the end.

Is there a way to have it done within prestashop settings, or perhaps an installable module?

Edited by krisomeno (see edit history)

It can be done with modifications. My ideea is to retrieve orders from amazon automatically and insert into prestashop. Or better, to generate invoice without adding to prestashop. Maybe just decrease prestashop stock. But there are custom scripts and additional costs.

We have a couple products listed on Amazon. Whenever they sell, we would use prestashop to manually generate the coresponding order and invoice.

Prices in our shop are a bit lower than on Amazon, so it would be ideal to have the possibility to set a new price in the order-creating process to match the price paid by customer. Kind of override a shop price at the end.

Is there a way to have it done within prestashop settings, or perhaps an installable module?

If I'm not wrong, you can edit price when you create an order manually (even in PS 1.6).

Yes I thought it should go like this while completing the order. Unfortunately if I change it manually, the price autocorrect to original shop price as soon as cursor leaves the field.

As a solution I have set up individual price for each product, based on customer-group...

Thank you guys!