Product image uploading error

Hello!

I'm requesting help because I have errors when uploading image to my products..

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.1.11

When I'm uploading pictures it's working for some and not working for others and I can't understand why! All pictures have the same caracteristics!

When there is an error, a red warning symbol appears under the uploading button some seconds after clicking on the upload picture button. There is nothing written about the details of the error..

Does someone had the same problem? And how I can find and fix the problem about it?

Thanks a lot for help

Denis

Up.. Any help? Any ideas? Other people in the same situation?

How can I get more information about what is the error?

When the error of upload happens, it creates a empty image!

Thanks to help me.

It's not so satisfying to have a CMS which specificity is to sell products and with such a native bug on managing and presenting products..

• 5 weeks later...

Getting the same error now. It's showing "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)" in the chrome developer panel. No freaking clue how to fix this though and I can't find anything about it. It just started happening this month when I went to add a new product and upload an image. It looks like only images under 100KB will upload, but anything about that fails. Uploading JPG's here and I don't get whats going on. Did you ever find a fix?