Payments from international users using PayPal has become broken

buggalena

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ISSUES SUCH AS THESE AND KNOW HOW TO FIX???

So I've used Prestashop for a few years now, I currently run version 1.6.1.9.  Somehow payments from international users using PayPal has become broken.  Customers cannot purchase and get these types of error messages:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bohmaw4g9zobso9/AADOXY8269A6bvlHpg98coL6a?dl=0   My customers say they have no issues with PayPal on any other shop.  

I've tried uninstalling the PayPal USA & Canada app and installed the paid version "PayPal Standard" but I couldn't even get that one to work so I went back to the USA & Canada one.

I've gone through all the settings I can find and everything seems set right.  

I have contacted PayPal and they don't see the issue on their end. 

ADDITIONALLY -  More and more USA customer's purchases are not linking back to my website and they are filing disputes against me.  

I don't know what to do anymore.  I'm so lost.  Can anyone please help???   :(  :(  :(  

-Katherine 

The problem is found on your website because Paypal can not process the validation that the module performs (validacion.php) ( Read the detail of the error message: ...."Paypal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with seller's website"....), whether you have wrongly modified the data of your Paypal account (Merchant account ID / API Signature / Currency) or your Paypal account it may have been suspended for some reason.

You should also check:

- The version of the Paypal module installed (must use the last version).

- Check modules directory with permissions 755

- Try debug mode on for a few minutes

Let me know if I can verify the above data.

Jorge
Edited by jorgerg (see edit history)