Warehouse Decrease Issue

D20

Hello everybody,

when in Warehouse Management, if I make a search by name, decrease is impossible.

Also if I make a search by EAN decrease works fine.

Is it a strange issue?

Someone have the same issue?

Thank You

Alessandro

Hi there,

I have the same issue. Problem is with the SQL query. When trying to decrease a product without searching, SQL query is:

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS a.* , w.id_currency, a.id_product as id, (a.price_te * a.physical_quantity) as valuation, w.name as warehouse
FROM `wsps_stock` a INNER JOIN `wsps_product` p ON (p.id_product = a.id_product AND p.advanced_stock_management = 1)
LEFT JOIN `wsps_warehouse` AS w ON w.id_warehouse = a.id_warehouse WHERE 1 AND a.id_product = 162 AND a.id_product_attribute = 542
ORDER BY `name` ASC LIMIT 0, 50

But when the product is searched by name, the SQL query is:

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS a.* , w.id_currency, a.id_product as id, (a.price_te * a.physical_quantity) as valuation, w.name as warehouse
FROM `wsps_stock` a INNER JOIN `wsps_product` p ON (p.id_product = a.id_product AND p.advanced_stock_management = 1)
LEFT JOIN `wsps_warehouse` AS w ON w.id_warehouse = a.id_warehouse WHERE 1 AND a.id_product = 162 AND a.id_product_attribute = 542
AND `name` LIKE '%kasa%'
ORDER BY `name` ASC LIMIT 0, 50

See the difference? Is it possible to fix it with some setting or do we have to wait for the next version?

Thanks,

peter