Website down after updated from 1.6.1.4 to 1.6.1.11

Hi there,

We can't seem to access our website after upgrading, I've attached a screen shot of what is happening when we try to access our front office - clearing cache and cookies seems to help occasionally but then it reverts back to this. A2 Hosting say they can't help because apparently it's working all over the world, it's an issue only on our end, but as well as it not working through our factory here, it will also not load on my mobile (which is not connected to the same server as the factory).

As well as this, we can't log in to our back office. We deleted the install folder as specified, and the login in screen appears, but when we go to log in the input boxes disappear and we can't go any further. Also attaching screenshots with this.

Any help would be much appreciated as we've been trying to figure this out all morning and it's been down since last night now.

Front Office Error:
post-1221021-0-02741600-1484831770_thumb.png 

Login Page Error:

post-1221021-0-11392200-1484831852_thumb.png

post-1221021-0-41708400-1484831853_thumb.png

OK I see your site is back with just few error messages

Warning/home/thefridg/public_html/modules/lengow/models/lengow.file.class.php on line 91

Warning: fopen(http://kml.lengow.com/mp.xml): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/thefridg/public_html/modules/lengow/models/lengow.file.class.php on line 91

Warning/home/thefridg/public_html/modules/lengow/models/lengow.file.class.php on line 91

Warning: fopen(http://kml.lengow.com/plugins.xml): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/thefridg/public_html/modules/lengow/models/lengow.file.class.php on line 91

Try to disable that module, contact developer. Check this "wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 " with your hosting.

And do not forget to disable debug mode. Those worrnigs will be hidden.

But this could be from something else but better to have fully working module too. 

Oh I tought because front is working you fixed back office too.

Well it could not be that module error that preventing login to back office.

Try in incognite/private window maybe.

Also try to get some detailed error message when you are loggin in.

Turn PrestaShop debug mode on again.

Then open developer tools and follor Network tab.

Try to log in.

Check on left side ajax-tab.php call and another tab Response.

Hopefully some eror will be there .

Also later do not forget to rename your admin folder, security wise.

post-45807-0-82867600-1484839993_thumb.png

Sorry but I can not think of anything else.

You did not post error from back office when you trying to log in.

So full message.

Steps: disable Cloudlfare, durn debug mode on, go to admin log in.

Follow steps from previous post #8.

Hope something new come up, more descriptive error.

The error we are getting is:
[Tue Jan 24 10:53:03 2017] [error] [client 81.137.251.134] PHP Warning: fopen(http://kml.lengow.com/plugins.xml): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/thefridg/public_html/modules/lengow/models/lengow.file.class.php on line 91, referer: http://thefridgemagnetshop.co.uk/admin869/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=144f1055b452f64479e84f96858765be
modules/lengow/models/lengow.file.class.php on line 91, referer: http://thefridgemagnetshop.co.uk/admin869/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=144f1055b452f64479e84f96858765be

I've looked on line 91 but I can't really see anything obvious to me, but I'm not an expert in CSS or coding so I'm not really sure what I should be looking for anyway. I've attached a screenshot of this area of coding.

Any help you can give would be great! :)

thank u so much

All Lengow files have been deleted, we still can't log in and our images for all our products have disappeared. In error log we are now getting:

[Tue Jan 24 16:35:34 2017] [error] [client 109.121.61.202] PHP Warning:  phpinfo(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/thefridg/public_html/phpinfo.php on line 8

[Tue Jan 24 16:35:34 2017] [error] [client 109.121.61.202] PHP Warning:  phpinfo(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/thefridg/public_html/phpinfo.php on line 4
[Tue Jan 24 16:22:58 2017] [error] [client 86.166.109.183] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /home/thefridg/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 366, referer: https://www.bing.com/

This is what the phpinfo.php code looks like.

post-1221021-0-94165300-1485272870_thumb.png

Our login is also coming up with a 404 error now.

post-1221021-0-65938200-1485272986_thumb.png

Edited by thefridgemagnetshop (see edit history)

[Tue Jan 24 16:35:34 2017] [error] [client 109.121.61.202] PHP Warning:  phpinfo(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/thefridg/public_html/phpinfo.php on line 8

For this you should contact your hosting provider so they can properly configure PHP

[Tue Jan 24 16:22:58 2017] [error] [client 86.166.109.183] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /home/thefridg/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 366, referer: https://www.bing.com/

For this you have simply run out of memory.  You should try to increase the memory available