1.7.0.4 Faceted Search Checkboxes

WCRP

I have recently set up and configured the faceted search module to use checkboxes fro both product attributes and features. The problem is that when viewing products on the website the checkboxes for Attributes are not working properly, the checkboxes for the attributes don't show any mark when they are chosen as well. Also they look different from the feature checkboxes. I have attached a screenshot showing that the Offset checkboxes don't function properly and how it looks different from the other checkboxes at the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-1354839-0-34737000-1484808079_thumb.png

Thanks,

Anthony Snow

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Anthony, 

Do you know what I should do to make the Features, that I have given products, to show up in the Faceted Search module on the category page. Only the price is showing right now. 

Is there an option to show / not show Features here? The features show up on the product page. 

Thanks/

Magnus

Hi Anthony, 

Do you know what I should do to make the Features, that I have given products, to show up in the Faceted Search module on the category page. Only the price is showing right now. 

Is there an option to show / not show Features here? The features show up on the product page. 

Thanks/

Magnus

The same post in 3 different threads.... I answered you here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/589679-prestashop-1704-faceted-search-dropdowns/?p=2502926 

• 2 months later...

Hello guys, 

I am also having some issues with the Facet Search in P1.7.0.3.

If I select multiple values in a feature for a product it only shows one of the values in the search on the catalog page. How do I get it to show all the features I have selected for a product please?

Thanks in advance

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...