The following module(s) were not installed properly:

jemaygwapo

Hello guys,  I really really need someone who can help me out this problem 

Yesterday i bought the addons named "prettyurls"     and after that  i go to the "MODULES" 

so i add the module file.   

Sadly, when i tried to Installed PrettyUrls module 

there's warning notification 

• prettyurls : 
        Unable to install override: The method __construct in the class Dispatcher is already overridden.

So guys please help me out of this.

Edited by jemaygwapo (see edit history)

Hello guys,  I really really need someone who can help me out this problem 

Yesterday i bought the addons named "prettyurls"     and after that  i go to the "MODULES" 

so i add the module file.   

Sadly, when i tried to Installed PrettyUrls module 

there's warning notification 

• prettyurls : 

Unable to install override: The method __construct in the class Dispatcher is already overridden.

So guys please help me out of this.

Have you used another URL module before? Or have you tried to install this module before? The problem is that method __construct from class Dispatcher has already been overriden by another module. Open /override/classes/Dispatcher and check this function.

Have you used another URL module before? Or have you tried to install this module before? The problem is that method __construct from class Dispatcher has already been overriden by another module. Open /override/classes/Dispatcher and check this function.

Hey joseantgv thanks for reply,

1) Have you used another URL module before?  No 

2) what you mean by overriden by another module? You mean there's already a module running so thats why its overriden?

3) Open /override/classes/Dispatcher and check this function.  what you mean about this? im going to use FTP? or maybe there's another way to fix this  

Hey joseantgv thanks for reply,

1) Have you used another URL module before?  No 

2) what you mean by overriden by another module? You mean there's already a module running so thats why its overriden?

3) Open /override/classes/Dispatcher and check this function.  what you mean about this? im going to use FTP? or maybe there's another way to fix this  

2) Somebody or some module has already overriden this function..

3), FTP, yes

You should be able to get this information in your hosting panel. Maybe you have to create a FTP user. If you don't know how to do it, you could ask your hosting provider.

ahh hosting like  hostgator.com and godaddy? 

then go to the cpanel where the htpaccess is?

ahh hosting like  hostgator.com and godaddy? 

then go to the cpanel where the htpaccess is?

Hi!

I'm afraid you are messing concepts..

In your hosting panel (yes, hostgator or godaddy) you should have an option to create a FTP access, that you could use in your FileZilla.

If you are not familiar with it be careful because you can break your store. You could ask to your provider, maybe you are lucky and they do it for you.

Hi!

I'm afraid you are messing concepts..

In your hosting panel (yes, hostgator or godaddy) you should have an option to create a FTP access, that you could use in your FileZilla.

If you are not familiar with it be careful because you can break your store. You could ask to your provider, maybe you are lucky and they do it for you.

Thanks man! I appreciate it

Hi

I had the same issue with a module very recently. I was searching these forums for answers before posting. I came across a thread where El Patron suggested turning off the cache and reinstalling the module.I followed that advice myself and it worked a treat.

Just install the module through the BO as is usual.

Hi

I had the same issue with a module very recently. I was searching these forums for answers before posting. I came across a thread where El Patron suggested turning off the cache and reinstalling the module.I followed that advice myself and it worked a treat.

Just install the module through the BO as is usual.

Hey there! 

Can you give me the steps please? 

Hey there! 

Can you give me the steps please? 

Hi

In BO go to Advance Parameters>Performance and turn of the cache at the bottom of the page in CACHING. If it allows you to install the module turn the caching back on after.

Hi

In BO go to Advance Parameters>Performance and turn of the cache at the bottom of the page in CACHING. If it allows you to install the module turn the caching back on after.

thanks for reply, but my problem right now is the admin login. because fatal error comes after clicking the login botton