Display Chosen Delivery Speed/Courier on Invoice

militaryamy

Hello - I have Prestshop 1.6.1.4

I have set up the couriers for my shop and all is working fine. 

When I print and invoice is correctly displays and calculates the shipping costs based on whether the customer has chosen free second class delivery or paid extra for first class or next day delivery.

However its just a number in the box and can easily be missed by staff - is there any way I can have it written in letters next to this figure which delivery speed/courier they have chosen so staff can quickly and easily check before despatch?

If its code I'll have to pass it on to my IT man but if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful

Thank you x 

post-1207637-0-17034800-1484738282_thumb.jpg

The label is not a problem it is a label of shipping cost, it is not fort the purpose to indicate shipping carrier type.

You may need to consider to have shipping carrier included in the invoice.

But your staff should look at order details page or shipping slip for shipping purpose?

Thanks for your reply shokinro - unfortunately due to my warehouse set up at the moment the only thing the staff pick and pack by is the invoice. (we do not currently have internet access in the warehouse) so I would need to show the details on the invoice not on the order details page.

I understand it shows it on the delivery slip but I like to include the full invoice in the customers parcel and having to print the delivery slip as well would duplicate paperwork.

How would I show the courier on the Invoice?

I remembered in old version of PrestaShop, the carrier info was included in the invoice. not sure why they were removed.

I am not sure if there any configuration option to easily make it appear. 

you may need to change the invoice template to make shipping carrier shop up on invoice itself.  the template is under following folders.

YourStoreFolder/pdf/