globosoftware.net

Selling Module on my website

Dear All,

I'm selling my module in Prestashop Addons. Now I want to try to sell in my personal website. 

But I'm wondering that can I sell same product on both Prestashop Addon & my website. Can I do that?

I hope someone work on Prestashop can explain me and let me more details.

P/S: Sorry for my poor english.

Thanks!

Dear All,

I'm selling my module in Prestashop Addons. Now I want to try to sell in my personal website. 

But I'm wondering that can I sell same product on both Prestashop Addon & my website. Can I do that?

Thanks!

Hi!

There are other developers who already do this, I think that there's no difference between selling exclusively in Addons or in other marketplaces too.

Dear All,

Thanks!

You can do that, I don't see Prestashop requires to sell themes/modules exclusively on their marketplace

Cheers!

Forum rules are going to be adapted in next forum upgrade:

The only thing you need to observe in this case is that you can advertise your module only if you have +100 helping posts in the forum (already now rule) AND you stay present also in future with +100 post over the existant per year. Prestashop is not to be used as marketing hub, so for to achieve the +100 and than bye, bye and only stay here for to advertise addons. We give you the opportunity to advertise your developments, but also expect a helping hand in return (not only for your advertised products).