Dreamtheme

PrestaShop addons cookies problem

From a week or two i notice an cookie problem with PrestaShop addons (With latest Firefox) and seems to forget my login every day... I clear cache and cookies and this fix the problem for about a day, the next day the same thing and have to log in again. In the past there was the same issue and PrestaShop fixed this. Now again.

Anyone have this issue?

From a week or two i notice an cookie problem with PrestaShop addons (With latest Firefox) and seems to forget my login every day... I clear cache and cookies and this fix the problem for about a day, the next day the same thing and have to log in again. In the past there was the same issue and PrestaShop fixed this. Now again.

Anyone have this issue?

Yes! And this was the answer:

You should be disconnected every 2 hours for security reasons, if you are disconnected every less than 2 hours please tell me so I can say it to the team in charge.

Edited by joseantgv (see edit history)

Well that is ridiculous. Such strict security measures have only the banks... and as we can see this doesn't help of every night Chinese mass spam on the forums and e-mails from notifications. Also we provide support to clients thru addons, it is essential for us to be logged in...

Also at least if they going to disconnect us every 2 hours, please mark the addons seller blog articles as viewed, because i don't want to mark them as read every single time i login.

• Like 1

Well that is ridiculous. Such strict security measures have only the banks... and as we can see this doesn't help of every night Chinese mass spam on the forums and e-mails from notifications. Also we provide support to clients thru addons, it is essential for us to be logged in...

Also at least if they going to disconnect us every 2 hours, please mark the addons seller blog articles as viewed, because i don't want to mark them as read every single time i login.

I couldn't have said it better!

You can join my thread: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/588871-spam-in-forum/  :)