IN stock and quantity when not availabel for purchase

petter5

I,m working on a prestashop 1.6.07 installation.  The shop will sell spare parts that can be purchased online in the shop, but also larger items where we want interested customers to contact us to discuss before purchase.

We use standard stock management where quantities in stock is entered both for spareparts, but also for the large items.

For spare parts, they are marked available for purchase and display price in the admin, and numbers in stock and price is displayed correctly on the web page together with the green "in stock " icon  - this is fine.

But for the largee items that is not marked for online purchase or display price in the admin, numbers in stock or the green "in stock" icon is not displayed.

My question is then:  As long as a product is in stock, I also want to display numbers in stock in the front end, together with the green "in stock " icon  - even if I does not display the price or the item is checkedin the backofice.

Options

Available for order
Show price

Any help would be great.post-1145056-0-07316200-1484655996_thumb.jpgpost-1145056-0-07316200-1484655996_thumb.jpg

I hope some one have some idea about how to solve the Always display  "in stock"  mentioned earlier in this post.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Test for "structured data"   I ran the google test tool for structured date on my prestashop site:  https://developers.google.com/webmasters/structured-data/testing-tool

and get a warning that  "67,76 € (the area 67,76 € is not a valid price specification and a link to : Find out more: http://schema.org/price

The bad specification comes from this code:

<span itemprop="price" class="price product-price"> 67,76 € </span>

This error seems to come from the prestashop core and should be fixed in a prestashop update. If any has a quick fix for this onem, it would be great.