Advanced Stock Management (Negative Values.)

I'm beyond confused with how the advanced stock management system actually works within prestashop 1.6. I'm currently in the process of taking over the Web Store that my current company has in place but I'm a little confused with how I'm getting negative values when the entire stock library has been zeroed.

I have had to zero the stock due to previous management issues, to do this I went directly to the tables located within PhpMyAdmin. However after zeroing everything 56 of our products are pulling negative values from somewhere as shown in the screen grab below;

post-1352300-0-88951400-1484586581_thumb.png

• Multi store used to be enabled but it is no longer, and the all corresponding data with it has been removed.
  • Stock management & Advanced Stock Management are enabled.
  • All products have Advanced Stock Management Enabled.

If anyone has Any inclination of what is going on here I'd be open to suggestions. I'm about ready to tear my hair out.

Thanks in advance.  :ph34r:

-B

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I think the tables you want to look at and zeroise are:

- ps_stock

- ps_stock_available

- ps_stock_mvt

- ps_product

- ps_product_attribute

If you've already done this, then I'm stumped.

Cheers

Thanks for the info, @Prestaent. I was able figure it out after alot of digging. It appears that stock that has been ordered and stock that has been ordered in the supply orders setting will directly affect the real stock level. For example I have 0 umbrellas in stock but a customer ordered 5. This would result in -5. but if I have a supply of 3 coming in it will adjust to -2.

A bit of a mind destroyer and I don't really see how its useful but none the less thats what it was.

Edited by Beaniie (see edit history)