Questions about H2 and cms page

Swerace

In my store ps (1.6.1.4) product names are H2. So my question is, can I use H2 as header in the product description? Or is it bad for seo with (double) H2? H1 is sooo big in prod-descript. 

When I use seo tools it gives warning for no H1. Is that because of the product names are H2?

My next question is about cms page. I have been learned that every text in a store is good for seo, the more the better. So if I have a link in the footer to a cms page with info about a product for example, is this good for seo? Or is it worthless? For example if i have a link with "learn more about seo", and write info about seo in it :)

Thanks in advance!

In my store ps (1.6.1.4) product names are H2. So my question is, can I use H2 as header in the product description? Or is it bad for seo with (double) H2? H1 is sooo big in prod-descript. 

When I use seo tools it gives warning for no H1. Is that because of the product names are H2?

Indeed, you should use H1 as Header for the product-description!

If the fontsize is to big for you, you can define any smaller size in your product.css (around line 315):

.pb-center-column h1 {

padding-bottom: 16px;

font-size: 20px;

color: #3a3939; }

change "font-size: 20px;" in whatever you want.

My next question is about cms page. I have been learned that every text in a store is good for seo, the more the better. So if I have a link in the footer to a cms page with info about a product for example, is this good for seo? Or is it worthless? For example if i have a link with "learn more about seo", and write info about seo in it :)

That's good, but you should also place one or more backlinks to your shop-product-page into the cms-text.

regards

Whiley