Trying to setup prestashop but shopping cart not showing

picaone

you probably runs shop in catalog mode

disable it under preferences > products 

• Navigate to Preferences-> Products menu:
  • In Catalog Mode option press NO button to disable it. ...
  • Click Save button on the bottom right to disable the Catalog mode.
  • Like 1

Thanks Vekia....Yap that was the problem i was running in catelog mode. I did not have a clue. So now my shopping cart shows however when I click on a product and click add to shopping cart and do a registration, I get an error when i click on the paypal payment option. The error i get is this....

" We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com."

In the payment gateway I choose paypal livemode, I signed up with paypal and they gave me API information to enter into the gateway such as a weird user name, password, and api signature. I entered those information in prestashop clicked and clicked save then live mode. Prestashop saves the information ok. And when i click on the live mode or sandbox, it takes me to my paypal account with that information they gave me to enter. But when i try to test on a product checkout and click agree on terms and condition the paypal logo picture, this is the error i get. Any help will greatly be appreciated thank you.

So now my shopping cart shows however when I click on a product and click add to shopping cart and do a registration, I get an error when i click on the paypal payment option. The error i get is this....

" We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com."

In the payment gateway I choose paypal livemode, I signed up with paypal and they gave me API information to enter into the gateway such as a weird api user name, api password, and api signature. I entered those information in prestashop payment paypal configuration, clicked save then live mode. Prestashop paypal saved the information ok. And when i click on the live mode or sandbox, it takes me to my paypal account with that information they gave me to enter. But when i try to checkout on a product in my shop http:/familyfungames.ca/shop and clickon paypal logo picture to checkout, this is the error i get above. I talked to paypal and we generated a different api key and the error still shows. Any help will greatly be appreciated thank you.

So now my shopping cart shows however when I click on a product and click add to shopping cart and do a registration, I get an error when i click on the paypal payment option. The error i get is this....

In the payment gateway I choose paypal livemode, I signed up with paypal and they gave me API information to enter into the gateway such as a weird api user name, api password, and api signature. I entered those information in prestashop payment paypal configuration, clicked save then live mode. Prestashop paypal saved the information ok. And when i click on the live mode or sandbox, it takes me to my paypal account with that information they gave me to enter. But when i try to checkout on a product in my shop http:/familyfungames.ca/shop and clickon paypal logo picture to checkout, this is the error i get above. I talked to paypal and we generated a different api key and the error still shows. Any help will greatly be appreciated thank you.

post-1360053-0-01341800-1484645282_thumb.png

post-1360053-0-77861300-1484645299_thumb.png

post-1360053-0-54312600-1484645328_thumb.png