Additional cost per item in specific countries

gmermigkas

Hello everyone.

I have an issue to solve and i did not find any module/tip to help me so far.

I need to ship products outside UK,but i must apply an additional cost PER EACH ITEM in the order.

Anyone has any ideas ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any answer :)

You may consider to use Additional Shipping Cost field product, it will be calculated per items. By default it will added for all delivery locations.

You can override the method getPackageShippingCost() in Cart class to make it only calculate for outside of UK. 

Try to Google and see if you can find a existing module that does this, otherwise, we can consider help you to implement that, please contact [email protected]

You may consider to use Additional Shipping Cost field product, it will be calculated per items. By default it will added for all delivery locations.

You can override the method getPackageShippingCost() in Cart class to make it only calculate for outside of UK. 

Try to Google and see if you can find a existing module that does this, otherwise, we can consider help you to implement that, please contact [email protected]

Dear shokinro,

I have not found any module that does that so far.

The override method you suggest is out of my skills,i am only an administrator with no developing knowledge.

We will contact you via e-mail.

Thanks a lot :)