PS 1.7 theme configurator - COD module ?

Hi, I am looking at PS 1.7 and I have small issues...I can't find:

- Cash on delivery modue (has been taken out ??)

- I don't find how to change or put additional pictures on the first page (theme configurator)

Can someone help me...?

• 5 months later...

I'm also looking for the THEME CONFIGURATOR in Prestashop 1.7 (1.7.1.2 to be more exact). I have been using version 1.6.1.13, and the THEME CONFIGURATOR is a fundamental tool on it! I constructed my own store with version 1.6.1.13 using the Theme Configurator all the time! But I can't find it in version 1.7.1.2.

I don't want to buy themes! Not because the money, but because I want to personalize the default theme in my way. If I buy a theme, I'll have to personalize it anyway.

So, where is the theme configurator in version 1.7?

• 4 months later...
On 13.7.2017 at 8:13 PM, Jorge Aramuni said:

I'm also looking for the THEME CONFIGURATOR in Prestashop 1.7 (1.7.1.2 to be more exact). I have been using version 1.6.1.13, and the THEME CONFIGURATOR is a fundamental tool on it! I constructed my own store with version 1.6.1.13 using the Theme Configurator all the time! But I can't find it in version 1.7.1.2.

I don't want to buy themes! Not because the money, but because I want to personalize the default theme in my way. If I buy a theme, I'll have to personalize it anyway.

So, where is the theme configurator in version 1.7?

Hi,

I have the same problem like Jorge and I can't find a really helpful answer to this question.
I bought a template. But for what I bought a template, when I can't edit it for my own needs. Makes no sense.

Is it possible to downgrade to 1.6?

Regards,

Simone