vekia

[free] homepage tab: new products for PrestaShop 1.7

homepage "new products" tab for PrestaShop 1.7

With this absolutely free module you can create homepage tab item with "new products". So, simply saying - with this addon you can display recently added products to your shop inside "tabs" feature. This free module is based on free tutorial to create homepage tabs (details about here: homepage tabs feature)

homepage-popular-free.png

image below shows an example of tabs. Third tab "new products" is a tab created with this free module.

prestashop17-homepage-tabs.png

Download module:

homenewtab.zip

- new version released!

- added fixes to "internal server error" when tab does not have any product to show

- if there is no product to show module displays now information that "no new products found"

you can download new .zip file from link attached to first post :-)

Hi, thanks for your contributions, I wanted to comment that I have done everything like your instructions, I have the classic theme by default, prestashop 1.7.1 the case is that I appear all but down and not in the home you can indicate if I am doing something wrong? My website is www.tecnoservicel.com.ve I hope you can help me

hello

i checked the page you linked and i see it on your homepage, right below the slider

4vXjA3z.png

Oh yes thank you very much, it was a titanic task, I could do it, I play unhook the hooks at home and enter it in hometabcontent, I am very novice, this luxury, thank you milos you are great. :D

Hello i just buy mypresta home tabs module and i instal the complementary free ones... and i wanna now if is posible that products from tabs to slide left/rigt 

www.artgift.co   see how it is litle up, that scrolling featured products

Hi vekia, thank you for your contributions, help me a lot, God bless you with your knowledge, I wanted to ask if in this module there is a possibility that the new products continue to appear even after the days that are considered new ?, I explain my store arrives new merchandise but 15 days pass no longer appear in the tab of new products and if in those 15 days no new products arrive, this tab is left empty when clicking, I would like that even if new products do not show the last one to register as new as well as the Highlights that one sets and always show a certain amount. Is there such a possibility? I'm very new and I do not know how to do it, I'm learning and I'm missing a lot

7 minutes ago, tantan199 said:

Thanks for you great module, does requires to modify any theme template files ?

No, it works as by default with native classic theme. Delete smarty and browser cache, if you are not seeing the tab.

On 4/3/2018 at 1:14 PM, tantan199 said:

Thanks for you great module, does requires to modify any theme template files ?

Tabs module requires "tabs" feature on your homepage.
This free module is based on free tutorial to create homepage tabs (details about here: homepage tabs feature)
if you do not want to modify the files on the tutorial page you can find a solution that builds a tabs on homepage.

On 2/26/2018 at 10:58 AM, FRASCOP said:

Work this on new classic template???

Thanks

Bostjan

it is dedicated for classic theme and themes based on classic theme

Hello vekia,

there's no way to show the new products on home in a different position?

I don't want using tab on my website so i prefer having a different block for feature, new products and best seller.

It is possible to show one o more of your homepage tab, in left column? In backoffice page position manager, i can not to hook module "new product" or "homepage popular tabs" in displayleftcolumn of product page

Can you, or anyone help me

Thanks

Hi Vekia,

I am testing Prestashop 1.7 and your modules TABS too.

There is a little problem. Label "new" is on label "percent". You can see the pic attached.

How to repair ?

Thierry

tab.png

Edited by cemamode (see edit history)