Julien Breux

[Module] Menu Horizontal v2.6 (Free !)

Dear friends and fans of professional e-commerce.

It is with great pleasure that I put to you my most popular module:

Horizontal Menu V2.6

Thank you not alter the original link even if you offer on your site (and donate if your heart says!)

Regards Julien B.

Great module. I was going to write a menu module, but I don't think I could compete with this.

Brilliant module. I made a donation.
Would like to remove the number of items in a category.
Please can anyone advise how to do this

Regards
Gillian
(Pinkloveshy)

How do i edit the width of the bar? (Not the search box).
When i change it in the back-office, only the search bar will move. Not the background.

Great module, thanks!

I have a problem on my layout where I have removed the left column. If I dont change anything the menu will start at the very left of the page. If I change the hook of your module to use "home" instead of "top" it is placed on the correct posistion but the images of the menu has disappeared. Only images that still works is the hover image. What might be the problem?

I have attached a sample.

EDIT: This was solved by not editing your module but instead mix a little with the placement until I got this right. If I dont change the hook (which was done wrong) it works fine.

Regards
/Rolf

26631_fGJUgU4UtkRsp1i6OCOK_t

Try changing the following code on lines 95-98 of modules/jbx_menu/superfish-modified.css:

.sf-menu li:hover, .sf-menu li.sfHover, .sf-menu li.sfHoverForce,
.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active {
   background: transparent url(../gfx/menu/hover.png) no-repeat -7px;
}

Change it to just background: transparent

Hi thanks for the great module.

Is there anyway to make the first level of the menu using images?

I have tried adding a custom CSS id for each menuitem and styled it with a background image, but it seems that I can't create the hover effect.

Guys i have problem with this. I have unziped this into prestashop/modules directory, but i cant find it in back office >> modules :/ Any help, please?

@evilnick
Have you tried something like this

#menucssid a:hover {background:url("image url")}

@dusho
Make sure that path is ../modules/jbx_menu and not ../modules/jbx_menu_2_6_4/jbx_menu
Then it should be in section Julien Breux Developpement with name Menu 2.6.4.
And options to configure menu are at top next to Modules / Position , just below Customers tab.

I must be missing something... I had the path exactly same as u said, but as i enter Back office >> modules, i cant see anything there, only sub-directory "positions". There is no list, nothing, only option is to go to positions. Btw its fresh installation of Prestashop.

Probably there is error in some module and that is way you don't see list of modules .

Try to temporally to turn on debug mode from config/config.inc.php

/* Debug only */
@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

and if there are any errors, post them.

I did as u said and here's result: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 393216 bytes) in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\prestashop\classes\Module.php(323) : eval()'d code on line 354

Hi wondering if someone could me me, i have installed this module and ti was working but then it stopped working for some reason like i had background color and hover colour but its all disappeared and then when i try to change the settings via the module backend none of it will change except the Search Bar if i put yes for search bar that works but the color picker when i choose different colors nothing happens hope some1 can help me url is:

http://www.more4beauty.co.uk

If you would like Admin panel to take a look then i will send in PM

Regards,
Aaron

Recently i added and styled this module and everything was good. I used it to show my sites text information menu: about us, contacts and etc. Bu after adding another menu module, know i can't see jbd menu, so what could be the reason?

link won't help, because none of the html code are printed where menu should be, but module is installed and switched on. If i would delete module, and install one more time, nothing bad going to happen?

Hi all,

Help needed... I would like to style this module more! In the sense of the drop down links, I would like them to be styled different size, color etc. from the main links.

Someone help me please!

Hi all,

Help needed... I would like to style this module more! In the sense of the drop down links, I would like them to be styled different size, color etc. from the main links.

Someone help me please!

Hi, could you send me link to site please so i can take a look then give you the css code to look for

Regards,
Aaron

Hi all,

Someone help me please!

Hi, could you send me link to site please so i can take a look then give you the css code to look for

Regards,
Aaron

Hi Aaron,

The address is , when you hove over MEN'S for instance the sub categories have the same CSS attributes. I would like them to be a different style! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rob