Poorly coded scripts? Poor connections?

UnionShirtSupply

Hi, when my hosting server has the mod security settings turned on, i cannot connect to my site with my local IP and most of the time my VPN.  

This is the info. they sent to me.  I need some professional help please!!

76.99.144.236 was automatically blocked by the firewall for Chained SQL injection attempts.

The scripts you are accessing are either horribly coded or you added scripts with malware/spyware in them.

You will keep getting blocked as long as your scripts keep doing odd things. To stop getting blocked, mod_security has been turned off for your site. Review your scripts and consider using something different.

I also cannot get my store forwarding email to work at all.  Also in my admin dashboard, my pages not found goes on and on for days.

My website is UnionShirtSupply.com

PLEASE HELP!!

Edited by UnionShirtSupply (see edit history)

they need to be more specific about what scripts they are blocking.  it sounds to me like they do not know, and have poorly configured your servers security.  either they need to be better at explaining what they don't like, or its time for you to move onto a better hosting provider.

they need to be more specific about what scripts they are blocking.  it sounds to me like they do not know, and have poorly configured your servers security.  either they need to be better at explaining what they don't like, or its time for you to move onto a better hosting provider.

Yes it is.

Stop attacking our server or stop using poorly coded scripts, whichever one it may be.

Your problem is caused by you and it is ridiculous that you are upset at us.

If you don't like this reality, cancel your account and find a new host because we are in agreement that this is ridiculous.

Ok this is poorly coded script my hosting is talking about

http://www.unionshirtsupply.com/admin187hbb2e8/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=10&updateproduct&token=d284a621b38d53dfda2e28201929562c

http://www.unionshirtsupply.com/admin187hbb2e8/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=20&updateproduct&conf=4&key_tab=Informations&token=d284a621b38d53dfda2e28201929562c

http://www.unionshirtsupply.com/admin187hbb2e8/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=10&updateproduct&token=d284a621b38d53dfda2e28201929562c

http://www.unionshirtsupply.com/admin187hbb2e8/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=20&updateproduct&conf=4&key_tab=Informations&token=d284a621b38d53dfda2e28201929562c

How come you are not replying back to this quote from them?  They are saying the script has security issues.

How come you are not replying back to this quote from them?  They are saying the script has security issues.

First of all, I am under no obligation to reply to anything.

As to their response, what security issue is there?  All they did was provide a list of scripts without any supporting information about why they are poorly coded or an issue.

Maybe you should take my advice, which appears to also be their advice, and find another hosting provider.