store manager

SMW

Witam

chcę kupić store manager do obslugi mojego sklepu, ale zastanawiam się czy musze kupować 2 licencje czy mogłaby kupić jedna i zainstalować na dysku zewnętrznym a potem używać do pracy na różnych kopmuterach. 

Z góry dziękuję za odpowiedź

Małgorzata

Hello! 

According to eMagicOne policy, 1 Store Manager license is used per one computer, so if you need to install it on 2 computers, you need  2 licenses - 1 primary and 1 additional. It is not possible to copy one and the same license and run the application on several machines in such a way, since Store Manager is registered on each by separate license key.

You can consider purchasing PRO package of Store Manager for PrestaShop that includes Primary and one free Additional licenses, so you can install and use the application on 2 computers easily - https://www.prestashopmanager.com/order/

Whenever in the future you would like to run Store Manager on the third computer, you need to purchase one more Additional license that is reduced in price, as you can check scrolling down this page.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Iryna for clarification.

Could you please advise if store manager is right for import files xml. I would like to expand my products and import from another shop their audiobooks and ebooks. When I tried to import products using store manager I am not sure how to link xml nodes to csv columns. I have tried to attach print screen to show what I mean but I don't know how to do this :-(

Another question: Does the prestashop have a special module for this type of books (audiobooks and ebooks) which should be install in my existing shop?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Malgorzata

Hello! 

Store Manager import tool supports .xml files and allows to append data from them. Audiobooks and ebooks, you need to import are most likely virtual (or downloadable) products that are also supported by Store Manager. If you are unsure about fields mapping, you can email our Support Team via [email protected] and attach .xml file you need to import. We will check its structure and assist you with settings.