Error Processing Payment

hay706

Hi,

Woke up today and PayPal decides not to work. Can't process any orders on desktop or mobile.

This is the error I'm receiving!

edVVwQX.png

Prestashop: 1.6.1.4

PayPal: v3.11.1

Using Website Payments Pro. No settings changed at all. Just deciding not to work.\

Any Ideas?

Hi. I had this issue also. PayPal technical support told me it was a known issue which they are working to resolve. I was told it could be worked around quite easily.

"The error is the variable "lc". This variable should contain the ISO code of the language you want to use for your checkout.

As per paypal documentation (if you want to use English) you have to use "GB" and not "EN". I can ensure you that this little change is going to fix the error."

In the localization>localization>advanced I changed the language from  "en" to "gb".

In the localization>languages I changed the iso code to "gb".

It worked for me. Hope this helps.

Hi. I had this issue also. PayPal technical support told me it was a known issue which they are working to resolve. I was told it could be worked around quite easily.

"The error is the variable "lc". This variable should contain the ISO code of the language you want to use for your checkout.

As per paypal documentation (if you want to use English) you have to use "GB" and not "EN". I can ensure you that this little change is going to fix the error."

In the localization>localization>advanced I changed the language from  "en" to "gb".

In the localization>languages I changed the iso code to "gb".

It worked for me. Hope this helps.

Did they say if they had changed something at their side to make this problem?

It's obviously a known problem. My site had been working fine before Christmas so I'm not sure why it has suddenly happened. I called PayPal customer support first and when I mentioned the error she told me their engineers were working on it. She also told me to change to GB in the backend and the problem isn't just effecting Prestashop. PayPal tech support also gave me the same advice without hesitation. I don't know if it will help but you could try "GB" in uppercase.

Nope still the same. Only thing I achieved by changing locales was mails stopped working (wrong path to mail files - gb instead of GB) ;)

Payments looks ok, I receive money, but order statuses are blank and customer gets white page with "Error processing payment" text. 

Something with redirects? But I did literally nothing on shop, and since January 1st it simply stopped working...

• 2 weeks later...

Nope still the same. Only thing I achieved by changing locales was mails stopped working (wrong path to mail files - gb instead of GB) ;)

Payments looks ok, I receive money, but order statuses are blank and customer gets white page with "Error processing payment" text. 

Something with redirects? But I did literally nothing on shop, and since January 1st it simply stopped working...

I have the same problem; payment status is error, and I don't receive successful payment. Did you solve it? How did you do it?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...